Φυσιοθεραπευτής ζητείται άμεσα από Κέντρο Αποκατάστασης στο Ηνωμένο Βασίλειο στο Bristol.
Μισθός από £27,361- £33,565 αναλόγως προϋπηρεσίας
Απαιτείται εγγραφή στον αντίστοιχο Βρεττανικό φορέα HCPC registration και καλή γνώση αγγλικών.
Email firstname.lastname@example.org , τηλ. 2313032690
Salary: Between £27,361- £33,565 depending on experience
We provide a unique service in a luxurious setting for guests requiring post-operative rehabilitation. The hotel-like experience combines healthcare, therapy and hospitality, and allows us to focus equally on guests’ care and leisure: enhancing and accelerating their recovery.
We believe our unique rehabilitation service has an ideal setting close to Bristol.. Guests can experience panoramic views of the city, and enjoy exploring the extensive landscaped gardens and well-established trees as part of their recovery.
Job Title: Physiotherapist
Contract Type: Full Time 37.5 hours
Hours: 9.00am – 5.00pm
Salary: £27,361- £33,565
The service is a seven-day week service and all staff are expected to work some weekends and bank holidays within a team rota.
Following an initial assessment and in consultation with the guests, a treatment / support plan is drawn up. Guests are encouraged to take an active part in the development of their plans and are supported to make informed choices.
Key service objectives:
- Providing a positive therapeutic environment
- Carrying out planned therapy
- Stabilising Care Plans
- Working with individuals to regain as much independence as possible
- Determining the appropriate level and type of service for any on-going needs
The team consists of:
- Occupational Therapist
- Registered Nurse
- Rehabilitation Support Workers
- Hospitality Assistants
The team works closely with local GPs and other community services such as District Nurses and Social Workers.
As a Physiotherapist you will use your experience to deliver excellent t care and where appropriate guide others. Our role offers you a real opportunity to add value to the local community and broaden your experience.
You will develop your skills in treating patients with a wide variety of conditions working on referrals from GPs, hospital staff and other health care professionals via the local triaging service. You will manage individual patient cases and gain expertise through a close working relationship with senior staff and like-minded professionals.
The role will also involve:
- To undertake holistic and comprehensive assessments, including risk assessments and initial assessments, on behalf of the team as well as specific physiotherapy assessments, taking account all factors, including medical, physical, social and psychological elements.
- To develop patient centred, goal orientated intervention plans, working closely with patients, their families and carers.
- To provide therapeutic rehabilitation and care using a range of physiotherapy skills.
- The role will include providing equipment when necessary, working in conjunction with other team members. Some basic observational and nursing skills are also necessary within the scope of the role.
- To take responsibility for a caseload.
- To maintain accurate records in line with the Chartered Society of Physiotherapy standards
- Provide an evidence-based physiotherapy service of a high standard, in accordance with professional and organisational guidelines to patients in a community setting.
- Demonstrate appropriate clinical reasoning skills and moving and handling techniques.
- Formulate and deliver physiotherapy programmes which are evidence-based.
- Allocate, supervise and direct on-going physiotherapy intervention carried out by rehabilitation therapy workers within the team.
- To prioritise and organise the workload.
- To liaise closely with other agencies and professionals in order to provide a co-ordinated service.
The essential qualities we are looking for in our Physiotherapist applicants are:
- To have specialist knowledge of conditions prevalent in the older adult population, e.g. Parkinson’s disease, Stroke, MS, COPD, osteoarthritis
- Evidence of post-qualification experience within health and social care environments in a range of practice areas and service settings.
- Experience of multidisciplinary and interagency working.
- To have thorough and up-to-date knowledge of physiotherapy theory, best practice guidelines and relevant systems and processes.
- Knowledge of professional and organisational standards related to the role.
- Knowledge of safe working practices, e.g. lone working, moving and handling
- Ability to assess, prioritise, plan and co-ordinate care for patients with complex needs.
- Knowledge and understanding of the legislation relevant to this practice area e.g. Mental Capacity Act 2005, Care Act 2014.
- Knowledge and experience of using IT systems and processes.
The Benefits :
- You will receive free induction and refresher training with the opportunity for career progression.
- Perkbox membership including Free Mobile Phone insurance, child care vouchers, discounts at Gyms, Retail Stores, Cinema Tickets, and Restaurants – including a 12 month, free, renewable Tastecard
- A pension scheme with an employer contribution**
- Free parking
Job Type: Full-time