Are you Qualified Nurse looking to relocate and work in the Wiltshire area?
We have positions available with a group of Nursing Homes, who will consider Nurses if you have paid your first payment to the NMC.
– From £13.00ph (18 euros/hour)
– Full times hours with overtime available
– Holiday entitlement of 5.6 weeks per year (pro-rata)
– Quality training provided
– Accommodation provided from £350 per month
– Qualified Nurse within the EU
– Application to the Nursing and Midwifery Council (NMC) first payment of £110.00 paid
– B2 or higher level of English
– Experience working in geriatric and dementia care preferred, not essential
– Team player, flexible, good communication skills and dedication
- Carrying out all clinical nursing practices in accordance with the Care Procedures/Work Instructions documented in the Quality Manual.
- Participating in the teaching and training of other staff members of the nursing team as directed, assessing trainees where required.
- Maintaining all nursing records and keeping the residents Care Plans up to date.
- Communicating with the residents relatives and visitors, documenting and acting on any relevant details, reporting to the Home Manager where applicable.
- Carrying out agreed Procedures for improvement of the nursing services and the reduction of cross infection.
- Adhering to agreed Procedures for the ordering, administration and safe custody of drugs in accordance with the Nursing Home Policy.
- Assisting medical staff to carry out direct medical resident care where appropriate.
- Safeguarding the health, safety and welfare of residents, visitors and staff.
- Obtaining laboratory specimens which are the responsibility of nursing staff.
- Participating in the reception and discharge of residents in accordance with the Nursing Home Policy.
- Ensuring that adequate support is given to other members of the Nursing Home staff.
- Assisting with the introduction of new Procedures for the improvement of care.
- Undertaking the appraisal of other staff where requested by the Home Manager.
- Deputising for the Home Manager when required.
- All other duties for the efficient running of the Nursing Home.